The hand-held Tesla coil is a portable and artificial lightning generator. Its shell is assembled from a transparent acrylic sheet; it is powered by a 12.6V 2200mA large-capacity power lithium battery pack, which can trigger beautiful artificial lightning with a length of 13cm or more. The number of times is as high as 1700 times, and it has a good performance in terms of effect and battery life.
- Name: Handheld Tesla Coil
- Category: Handmade DIY assembly works
- Power supply: 12.6V lithium battery pack 2200mA
- Charging: 12.6V 1A
- Endurance: ≥1700 times
- Frequency: 1.1-1.3Mhz
- Size: Length 20cm Width 7.1cm Height 18cm Arc: 13cm
Users need to know:
1. When the user uses the device for the first time, it may happen that the arc trigger switch is pressed and the arc fails, and the LED2 on the function panel can be observed, that is, the SRT indicator is off. If this happens, the user It is necessary to turn off the power switch and turn it on again to release the protection state of the device until the RST indicator on the function panel lights up again.
2. After the RST indicator lights up again, the user needs to touch the discharge needle of the device, and then try to trigger the arc trigger switch again to assist the startup of the device. This process can be tried several times until the device can emit arcs normally.
3. If the RST indicator suddenly turns off during use, users can try to turn off the power switch and restart the device again to restore to normal.
4. The device is powered by 3 series 18650 lithium batteries, and the discharge cut-off voltage is 10.6V. When the user observes that the voltmeter on the function panel shows 10.6V, please charge the device in time.
The frequency of the arc generated by this device is as high as 1.2Mhz. According to the skin effect of the high-frequency current of the laws of physics, the current of the arc will only spread on the surface of the skin, and you will only feel a slight tingling sensation when touched.