- Study Real Elements: Observe actual samples. Atomica’s collection of 83 individual elements were purposely cut, machined, melted, then sealed for your viewing delight.
- Speeds Up Learning: Want to have “chemistry” with Chemistry? Studies prove that learning with visuals effectively boosts cognition. Diligent studying coupled with the right visual materials, like these element samples should make you a Chemistry whiz.
- Increased Retention: Have you tried mnemonics and other tricks but still find it hard to make the information stick? With visual cues, retrieving and remembering information becomes effortless.
- Guaranteed Safe to Handle/Store: Certified safe, Atomica™ has undergone scientific tests to ensure zero health risks. Highly radioactive elements were excluded to prioritize your safety during handling or storing.
- Collector’s Item: Display it with pride not just in labs. It’s a piece of art worthy of attention. The work of Science deserving that spot on your desk or shelf. A must-have for students, teachers, Science lovers, even haters.
- Conversation Piece: Surely, everyone will notice and start small talk about this fascinating display. A perfect ice breaker!
- Unique Gift for Science Geeks: Science or Chemistry enthusiasts will definitely treasure this handheld collectible. Get it for a friend and get appreciated!
- Material: Acrylic
- Dimensions: 120 x 24 x 170mm
- Weight: 500g
- List of Elements: Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon, Sodium, Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Chlorine, Argon, Potassium, Calcium, Scandium, Titanium, Vanadium, Chromium, Manganese, Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, Copper, Zinc, Gallium, Germanium, Arsenic, Selenium, Bromine, Krypton, Rubidium, Strontium, Yttrium, Zirconium, Niobium, Molybdenum, Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Silver, Cadmium, Indium, Tin, Antimony, Tellurium, Iodine, Xenon, Cesium, Barium, Hafnium, Tantalum, Tungsten, Rhenium, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum, Gold, Mercury, Thallium, Lead, Bismuth, Lanthanum, Cerium, Praseodymium, Neodymium, Samarium, Europium, Gadolinium, Terbium, Dysprosium, Holmium, Erbium, Thulium, Ytterbium, Lutetium, Thorium, Uranium.
* Note: Elements not listed above were excluded due to rarity and radioactivity. However, you can still find details about these elements such as their symbols and atomic numbers.
- 1 x Atomica™ Periodic Table